Thank you for visiting the Art of Public Speaking. This site is designed to help you advance your Public Speaking Skills! This site has three main features:
1. The book “Simple Steps to Master Public Speaking“, an honest account filled with simple tips and tricks to help you give your first speech!
2. Tons of topical content to help you with your public speaking. Most start with the Get Started Here page!
3. A guide to the best Toastmasters groups in all fifty state, listed below! Toastmasters is a great local resource to help you advance your speaking skills.
I hope this resource site helps you with your public speaking. Good luck!
Find a Toastmasters Group in your area to improve your Public Speaking!
- Simple Quick Example of the Art of Public Speaking
- Dan Ariely: An Example of the Art of Public Speaking
- Tony Robbins: An Example of the Art of Public Speaking
- Fear of Public Speaking Statistics
- Joe Stumpf: An Example of the Art of Public Speaking
- Simon Sinek: An example of the Art of Public Speaking
- How to Visualize your Success
- Being Memorable as a Public Speaker
- Incorporating Humor into Your Public Speaking Vocabulary
- How to Write an Outline for your Public Speaking Presentation